Why post implementation audit?
While Go-Live is an important target for a system implementations, post implementation audit (PIA) is the process of checking whether the delivered project met the business requirements. While a lot of companies offer strong services in pre implementation areas, post implementation is where the real performance of the system is measured and evaluated. Post implementation is an umbrella term that covers end to end IT systems, business processes and operations that have growth opportunities. With post implementation audits organizations can learn about how to reduce end to end costs,
- Cloud based infrastructure, platform, application and hybrid framework implementations
- On premise application, technology and business frameworks
Citrisys solutions helps organizations to focus post implementation audit tasks on answering the following important questions
- What is Total cost of Acquiring and Implementing?
- Find the effect of ongoing Total Cost of Ownership(TCO) and its effect on Return of Investment (ROI)?
- Did the implementation meet business needs?
- If the implementation did not meet business needs, then what are the reasons for failure?
- What are the technical, functional, strategic and business approaches to solve issues?
Why choose Citrisys for Post Implementation audits? We reduce risks, Lower TCO, increase reliability and robustness – That is our promise
Learning though mistakes is an important part of post implementation audits. This requires a lot of effort from the implemented organization. Our assessment framework in post implementation audits helps organizations to reduce risks from failures and redefine project objectives to rectify mistakes, while still providing the safety to learning experience. Citrisys PIA framework is given below
Once goals and objectives of the audit are defined, Citrisys.,
1. Starts to scope/plan and kick-off the project.
2. Measure KPI’s, cost benefits, assess application and infrastructure controls
3. Create learning plans document
Identify risks and create solution plan
1. Identify risk and risk mitigation plan, Update learning document
2. Create IT assets, infrastructure, operational and application documentation
3. Review actuals vs objectives, perform gap analysis on controls
4. Create prioritized lists of changes
Provide fully documented solutions plans and deliverable
1. List end to end areas that and rank them according to risks
2. Furnished audit report that provides risk mitigation and resolution plan
3. Recommend solution to optimize IT architecture